Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Hannibal, MO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just called Hannibal Public Works and heard they had a meeting with Tesla a few months ago at Casey's.
There have been no attempts by Tesla at a permit yet. Will call back in a month or two to see if things move.
I assume Casey's at 4215 McMasters Ave, Hannibal, MO 63401.

Great! Can't wait to hear an update from you on this. I hope that in your next call you can communicate that there are many people looking for this to go through in a speedy fashion.

I just got off the phone with Hanibal City Hall, and we have an update! No permit yet, but I was told they are very close. The hope is to be breaking ground in a month or so. It sounds like there will be 10 - 12 slots for charging. The person I talked with did not know if it would be V2 or V3. She did confirm it will be at Casey's at 4215 McMasters Ave, Hannibal, MO 63401.

Just called Hanibal City Hall and got word that the permit has been issued and they are working out a few details with MODOT before getting the work started. I did not press for any additional details. I will call again next month for the next update.

• Informative
Reactions: mociaf9
My first post. Recently bought my first Tesla Model 3 SR+ and very interested in the Hannibal supercharger. I live in O'Fallon, MO and my daughter starts her first year of college in Iowa City at University of Iowa in August. The one single hard place to drive a Tesla from my house. Getting to Coralville IA super charger by the university is going to require using one stop at a non-supercharger if I want to drive her there in the Model 3 (and subsequent visits) in a direct route. The Wakonda State Park with my charge cable would work but the thought of uncertainty in that only choice gives me pause and could make me use her gas car for the trip. I have a 14-50 hook-up in my garage and it looks like Wakonda has 14-50 hook-ups. My plan is do a test drive to a closer state park like Cuivre River and test the charging there before I go.

• Informative
Reactions: ItsNotAboutTheMoney