Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hansshow Ambient Lighting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot more than the $15 EL wire I ran along the edges of the console and powered via VC-Left.

But that system looks to include the console, cup holder, dash, door panels and integrates the controls into a replacement piece in the console.

Not a terrible price if it is packaged and installs as well as the V3 of the trunk/frunk systems.

No install docs on their website yet. But interested in learning more.

Yeah the "mere 500$ ish" was sarcasm...
And unfortunately no more info on that kit either on YouTube or their website. Interested to learn more too.
The global rendering of the lighting is quite interesting though. Gives a "Cyberpunk" feeling to the interior....during the night lol

A lot more than the $15 EL wire I ran along the edges of the console and powered via VC-Left.

But that system looks to include the console, cup holder, dash, door panels and integrates the controls into a replacement piece in the console.

Not a terrible price if it is packaged and installs as well as the V3 of the trunk/frunk systems.

No install docs on their website yet. But interested in learning more.
yes, it cover 4 doors, cup holder, dash etc. we have installation manual in pdf.

Interesting, but the website gives very little actual detail.

The pictures appear to show that it's controlled via buttons added to the centre console. Does this kit come with a replacement centre console panel? If so, is it the same finish and quality as the original? Or is it just a panel stuck on to the original console?

Does it integrate with the other interior ambient lights and can be controlled via the screen? Can it be set to illuminate when the door is opened and then shut off or dim when driving?

How invasive is the installation?

I'm genuinely interested in this kit, but it's expensive and I can't see many people buying it if the website is devoid of essential information.

Last edited:
I noticed that Hansshow also sells an auto-present door handle kit that (among other things) includes ambient lighting within the handle itself. I also personally think it's way too much money ($530 - $1355 depending on selected functionalities), but I do have to admit that the lights themselves look pretty cool.

%E7%99%BD%E8%89%B2-1.jpg

I was actually really interested in the light kit and hoped that the guy plugging them would reappear with some useful information, but he didn't and I cant find the item on their website now so maybe they've discontinued them?

Status
Not open for further replies.