Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has Any P3D+ Owners Gotten Carbon Fiber Spoiler?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
56346B36-FD13-44E5-9C6B-12DA9EFF90E8.jpeg
Is your badge on the wrong side of the car!?
I went with this on my right side

It seems that Tesla Customer Support is finally getting their feet back under them. Yesterday afternoon I inquired (through the Account section on the website) about both my spoiler and not having received my Window Sticker when I took delivery and less than 4 hours later I received the following back:

"Hello,
Thank you for contacting Tesla, spoilers are being shipped to service centers to be installed they will be installed in the order that vehicles were delivered. When you schedule service for your vehicle your spoiler will be installed as long as the spoilers are in stock. I have forwarded your sticker request to your delivery advisor.
Best Regards,

Dave | Tesla Support"

Of course I am not actually sure that what he is saying is accurate at all. I wrote back that I want a specific date. We shall see...

It seems that Tesla Customer Support is finally getting their feet back under them. Yesterday afternoon I inquired (through the Account section on the website) about both my spoiler and not having received my Window Sticker when I took delivery and less than 4 hours later I received the following back:

"Hello,
Thank you for contacting Tesla, spoilers are being shipped to service centers to be installed they will be installed in the order that vehicles were delivered. When you schedule service for your vehicle your spoiler will be installed as long as the spoilers are in stock. I have forwarded your sticker request to your delivery advisor.
Best Regards,

Dave | Tesla Support"

Of course I am not actually sure that what he is saying is accurate at all. I wrote back that I want a specific date. We shall see...

Once they reach a point to where they cannot make 3P deliveries for Q1 internationally AND have excess after installing on the production line, us owners will be addressed.

I don't know this to be fact, but I would be severely disappointed with Tesla ERP if they are NOT following this process. :D

To say that installation is happening in order of delivery seems disingenuous when they neglect to mention that there is a shipment of P3Ds going to Europe with it installed. Shouldn't they be last in line if they were last to be built?

Philosophically yes, but practically and financially no. Makes most sense to deal with existing owners as a one off due bill item and put spoilers on all new cars rolling off the line.

Philosophically yes, but practically and financially no. Makes most sense to deal with existing owners as a one off due bill item and put spoilers on all new cars rolling off the line.
Agreed. I'm annoyed that I still don't have my spoiler, I'm kinda pissed that I haven't received any communication on it. That said, I don't want Tesla to make the whole thing worse by not shipping new cars with them just so I can get mine a few weeks early.

Reactions: CrazyCoconut