Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has Any P3D+ Owners Gotten Carbon Fiber Spoiler?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
installation on Friday, mobile service dropped it off last week and I am having some ceramic coating removed by my detailer and he will install. finally!!!

IMG_0468.jpeg
IMG_0470.png
IMG_0471.png

Reactions: skrtskrt
I contacted the Cincy center a couple weeks ago. He said they just got 10 in that day, so he schelduled me. Totally lucky and random. He also tried to install a non-redline awd badge. I said do not because it is wrong. He said it was all he had, then he went back to his truck and found another box that had red lines. Make sure they give you the right one.

Mobile Tesla installed spoiler, badge and rotated tires yesterday in Winchester, KY. Great job. No charge for anything. Gave the good dude beer money.
View attachment 397652 View attachment 397654 View attachment 397655

@GenoM3P,

Did you call Blue Ash SC or did they notify you? How’d you get it set up. When did you take delivery of the 3? Trying to figure out where I stack up......delivery mid Sept. ‘18.

Edit: Looks like our posts crossed...lol. I’m sure those 10 are looooong gone by now. Guess I’ll wait for the next batch. Seems there no rhyme or reason to who gets them....more like first come first serve.

Ski

Not sure if the process is different, but earlier this week i scheduled an appointment w the closest service center on the tesla app indicating that i wanted my dual motor badge. No availability until late May, but i selected a date anyway. Someone contacted me to setup a mobile apt yesterday. They had availability the next day and installed it today. I wasn’t even home for the install. Awesome to have it done and not even have to go to a shop or even be home.