Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has Any P3D+ Owners Gotten Carbon Fiber Spoiler?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was told my the mobile tech that came to my house for the dual motor performance badge that all the carbon spoilers don't fit well and he recommended holding off until they "upgrade" the parts....has anyone heard this before? The tech is based in rocklin and I'm in sacramento
So I have read that the first batch released did not fit well and when put on the trunk lid there were gaps along one or both of the ends. There is supposedly a newer design that is rolling out.

I just had a mobile tech stop by this morning for a courtesy inspection. He was real nice. I asked him about the spoilers and he said he had a ton and actually installed a few today. So if you're in Dallas, I would definitely give the service center a ring.

Just got my spoiler at the Brentwood,TN Service center! I called today and told them i will be in town and wanted to see if they had any spoilers, they said a shipment had just came in and they hadn't been assigned yet, so they installed one for me today! Edges seem fine, no lifting yet, it was a rainy day. Part number seems to be the first verizon. IMG_4104.jpg IMG_4099.jpg IMG_4097.jpg

Reactions: CrazyCoconut