Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has anybody been unable to log in to google from their tesla? Google claims there is a problem with

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They ( google) claim the extensions need to be changed and something to with java script. Use a different browser, like chrome, but trying to install chrome runs into the same loop upon trying to sign into the account. So how does one add apps the interface?

There is a separate, similar string. You have to find a website that allows you to log in to your google account without high security. Most use plex tv site. I just learned this this week and tried it and it works. Now I am logged into any google account related website and tesla app. (Log into google from plex tv site in web browser, then go to any other site after that.)

As for adding apps not sure. Have not gotten that far beyond the 4 apps as I just got my MCU upgrade and enjoying all the items that did not or barely worked with MCU1.

Hope that helps.

Good to know, I thought that the new mcu2 was acting up.
Agree. My first thought as the web and entertainment items did not really work with my MCU1 when I got it and was so excited when they actually worked after my MC2 upgrade. Discovered this a day or 2 later when I finally tried Youtube with my account.

I still have not figured out the Tesla apps on the MCU but I did stumble across it starting You Tube TV as an app vs. website if I clicked through a certain way in the browser.

Anyone else see something similiar or ways of loading more stuff in the Entertainment tab?