Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has anyone been able to "fix" this bug with a BT connection - car drops the volume on my cell phone

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I installed 2020.16.2.1 last night on my AP1 car, and to my surprise, I think Telsa reverted back to the previous implementation. Whoo hoo if accurate!!

It is still very early in my testing, but I'm not seeing the fluctuating audio levels anymore. Anyone else want to confirm my findings?

I installed 2020.16.2.1 last night on my AP1 car, and to my surprise, I think Telsa reverted back to the previous implementation. Whoo hoo if accurate!!

It is still very early in my testing, but I'm not seeing the fluctuating audio levels anymore. Anyone else want to confirm my findings?
Only 2 drives into 2020.16.2.1, but Bluetooth has worked perfectly (fingers crossed). Not only did volume not drop during the drives, it remembered the volume set from one drive to the next. The podcast I was listening to off my phone began as soon as I got back into the car after 8 hours of work at full volume. It had not done that in many months. I just hope the next software update does not regress again.