Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has anyone had any difficulty getting warranty repairs on failed (or failing) 2018 Model S DLR Daylight Running Lights?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just viewed it prior to software update, CCS upgrade and detailing.
The car is in very good condition. Pointed out a dint in the tailgate, scraped paint on the bumper round the wing, couple of small chips in the windscreen. Scuffed kick plates, but these, they think are after market. They said they would address all of those as best they could.
The alloys are mint, there are new tyres, and the service department confirmed they are fitting two new headlights.
Taking delivery next week. Happy with my decision.
Ordered a Samsung SSD and a key fob cover already. Need to look at the list of essential accessories.
Thanks again for all your advice.

Reactions: gangzoom
Oh how disappointing.
They delivered the car today. Neither of the two paintwork issues that they promised to fix have been touched.
And both DLRs are faulty, so they haven't changed the lights like the manager said the service department would.
And they promised me that Tesla service was great.
Not a good first experience.

Sigh

Sometimes its hard to like, let alone love, a brand when they do this. Maybe timing was unfortunate with end of quarter deliveries but they're not exactly busy compared to other quarters. You have the right to be annoyed.

Which service centre? Name and shame when they're bang to rights. I hope you have it writing that they agreed to replace both headlights on top of paintwork (not saying you should have to from a moral standpoint, but at the end of the day you're dealing with a sales transaction).