Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has anyone heard anything at all about Tesla Vision?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep searching but have not found anyone with Tesla Vision. I have a 2023 Model Y LR and would like something to give me some type of proximity to items in the front and rear of my vehicle. Any solid data would be appreciated.

Im not sure I understand what you are asking. If you are saying "I keep searching but I am not finding any threads here on Tesla vision", then here are some that you can read through, including at least two that you have already posted in (vs creating a new thread)

(75 pages)
(9 pages)

If you are asking "When is tesla going to enable USS on Tesla vision?" there is no solid data, no one knows. This is an enthusiast website with no actual links to Tesla itself, so creating a new thread isnt going to give you or anyone else any more visibility into this than posting in the existing ones, and there is no solid data on "when".

I'm not convinced they will ever be able to replace USS functionality with the current hardware/cameras. None of the cameras can see in front of the bumper.

I backed into a snowbank just yesterday because the camera is low quality, poorly placed to keep clean, and white ground with white hill and white sky was just all white.
If you have white snow on a white hill, white ground and white sky I'm not sure any camera is going to help much. Just saying. And watch out for that white cat!

I keep searching but have not found anyone with Tesla Vision. I have a 2023 Model Y LR and would like something to give me some type of proximity to items in the front and rear of my vehicle. Any solid data would be appreciated.
This is all I have found and still looking.

Sensors should not have been removed without a replacement in place. Having said that, FSDb is an amazing product. Can't see myself without it and I feel less safe when it's not engaged. Looking forward to future software updates

Status
Not open for further replies.