Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has anyone installed side fender vents on MY?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Don't forget to also add the neon and lambo doors to finish off the ensemble.

1652971244421.png

As was I, lol!

This reminds me of a thread on some passat forum like 15 years ago where a guy came in asking how to best clean his car or make it more shiny or something like that and they all told him to use wet sandpaper. He kept posting back asking why it's looking duller and they kept telling him to continue going at it, until he finally said that he blew through the paint 😄

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: 101dals and nate704
As was I, lol!

This reminds me of a thread on some passat forum like 15 years ago where a guy came in asking how to best clean his car or make it more shiny or something like that and they all told him to use wet sandpaper. He kept posting back asking why it's looking duller and they kept telling him to continue going at it, until he finally said that he blew through the paint 😄
Oh poor guy...

As was I, lol!

That's pretty harsh for noob hazing.