Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has Anyone Tried/Used This Lowering Link?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i used links for my drop but will be switching out to UPs solution. The front links are very long and as you stretch them out (longer = lower) you risk them popping out of position and having your suspension fail.

The brackets keep everything stock and drop the vehicle perfectly about 1" across the range (each position). They seem excessively expensive for what they are but the RnD that went into them and fit and finish via CnC make the pricing justifiable. Id highly recommend splurging on the extra and doing it right.

i used links for my drop but will be switching out to UPs solution. The front links are very long and as you stretch them out (longer = lower) you risk them popping out of position and having your suspension fail.

The brackets keep everything stock and drop the vehicle perfectly about 1" across the range (each position). They seem excessively expensive for what they are but the RnD that went into them and fit and finish via CnC make the pricing justifiable. Id highly recommend splurging on the extra and doing it right.

Thanks for your reply