Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Have you had a Model 3 LR delivered in the last 4-6 weeks/Q3?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've got K too, from memory the range was around 335 miles @ 90% charge when I picked it up (mid Sept). I'm not likely to be charging it to 100% anytime soon (I thought range dropped in colder weather anyway?).
335 miles @ 90% charge? That's around what I get at 100% on my April built LR, definitely gotta be a bigger battery if that's true, that would be 370 miles full. Pretty amazing for a £50k car.

335 miles @ 90% charge? That's around what I get at 100% on my April built LR, definitely gotta be a bigger battery if that's true, that would be 370 miles full. Pretty amazing for a £50k car.
I get less than that now (temperature related I'm assuming). The EC certificate of conformity that I got with the car gives the electric range as 580km and electric range city as 715km (if anyone has got their certificate to compare against).

You can check the potential range at any point without actually charging the car. Just open the Tesla app, press the charging (thunderbolt) icon and slide the white dot on the charge limit all the way to the right. Mine is usually around the 335 level (6/21 MIC car).

You can check the potential range at any point without actually charging the car. Just open the Tesla app, press the charging (thunderbolt) icon and slide the white dot on the charge limit all the way to the right. Mine is usually around the 335 level (6/21 MIC car).
I can't remember how to change between battery % and range and it's too cold/dark to sit in the car messing around with the display :oops: The car is projecting 154mile range on 50% battery at the moment

Just for reference; I have a Late 2020 LR M3, full capacity on the car is coming in at 321 miles. I have the 77/5 kWh battery from checking with Scan my Tesla.

I can't remember how to change between battery % and range and it's too cold/dark to sit in the car messing around with the display :oops: The car is projecting 154mile range on 50% battery at the moment
On the car's display just touch the 50% (or whatever) battery level on the screen and it will change to miles.

I was talking about the Tesla app on your phone here. No need to go outside.