Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Having Update Anxiety

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have 2 2015 MS P90DL and with every other update I lose regen strength and hope and pray with the next update it comes back. Can anyone else chime in with their experience? I'm currently on 2024.8.4 and 2024.20.1 is ready for download and install.

Maybe they fixed your issue in the latest release? None of the releases indicate reducing regen. Are you talking about the car has lost regen more in winter than in previous winters, or just normal driving you feel is is less? You should have seen a decrease in range as well.

Maybe they fixed your issue in the latest release? None of the releases indicate reducing regen. Are you talking about the car has lost regen more in winter than in previous winters, or just normal driving you feel is is less? You should have seen a decrease in range as well.
Just normal driving, one of my Tesla has the 2024.14.7 and it's regen is softer than the Tesla with the 2024.8.4, I can now do side by side comparisons.

Reactions: DerbyDave