Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hawaii - Let's Count Teslas!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just went back home to visit my dad, and if there are 600 Teslas in Hawaii, then about 2% of them park in the HNL parking lot. I saw 4 Model Xs and probably 10 Model Ss, this was on two different days and both times there were about the same number of Teslas parking. Do they all work there or was it like they parked there and went on a trip.

I just went back home to visit my dad, and if there are 600 Teslas in Hawaii, then about 2% of them park in the HNL parking lot. I saw 4 Model Xs and probably 10 Model Ss, this was on two different days and both times there were about the same number of Teslas parking. Do they all work there or was it like they parked there and went on a trip.

Probably all on a trip. Airport parking is free for EVs :)

• Badging in the lower left is a crack up
    IMG_2290.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: spleen and StephenM
Hey guys! New to the forum. I feel like I'm late to the party lol. We got our Tesla back in February. White 75D. My favorite feature is that it came with a chauffeur. My husband volunteers to drive the family everywhere now!

Aloha, We are planning a club event. Have you registered with us @ teslahawaiiclub.com so we can contact you? You can read a little more about it in some of the threads below this one. Hope to learn more about you, your chauffeur and your car. Please come join us for a drive together. :)

Maybe you'll be getting an SC soon if the numbers keep climbing ;)

@nanimac, with all of the Model 3's we'll have, I sure hope so! I have 3 co-workers with reserved Model 3's, and they're chomping at the bit to get them! I have one on order myself, which will be my fiance's once it arrives. I expect a lot of the current leaf owner's here to upgrade to the Model 3 as well, as they can't take their leafs up to Haleakala or even Hana (due to the lack of range, of course). Also, although I'm not expecting one anytime soon, a Supercharger would sure help with all of the condos we have here.

@nanimac, with all of the Model 3's we'll have, I sure hope so! I have 3 co-workers with reserved Model 3's, and they're chomping at the bit to get them! I have one on order myself, which will be my fiance's once it arrives. I expect a lot of the current leaf owner's here to upgrade to the Model 3 as well, as they can't take their leafs up to Haleakala or even Hana (due to the lack of range, of course). Also, although I'm not expecting one anytime soon, a Supercharger would sure help with all of the condos we have here.

The local staff here has approval to search for multiple Supercharger sites. While Oahu will likely be first, it makes sense to have at least one on Maui and the Big Island. We have a running list of potential locations from owners. PM me some locations and i'll send to the staff here. Best bet is to include contact info for each location if you have/can find it.