TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Hawaii Recalls

Discussion in 'Hawaii' started by drtko147, Nov 20, 2015.

1. drtko147

drtko147 Member

I got the email about the recall affecting my car. After I read the news about this, it doesn't sound like a big deal. I scheduled to go in to the SC to have this checked. It will be a nice time for me to say hi to the guys there and hang out.

2. nanimac

nanimac Aloha!

SC is open all day tomorrow and Sunday for the recall. Jimmy says will take less then 10 minutes for them to check it and repair if needed. Am going tomorrow morning :)

3. drtko147

drtko147 Member

Thanks for letting me know. I work tomorrow morning so I'll try to go out there after work. Otherwise, I'll go on Sunday.

4. nanimac

nanimac Aloha!

Jimmy said open 8am to 6pm both days and it's ok to just drop in but of course let them know if you have a specific time you'll be stopping by.

5. dsmith2189

dsmith2189 Active Member

Got the email today also. wouldn't it be great if it were only 1 car? that will show Ford, GM, Chrysler, BMW, VW, etc... what they should do for a recall. Especially those cars that have two or three recalls for the same problem.

I think I might just stop by and say hi...Tesla

6. nanimac

nanimac Aloha!

Super quick visit today. Inspection was so fast my coffee wasn't even done brewing yet..lol