Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hawaii - Tesla and other EV Related Resources

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure if anyone has posted this anywhere, but Aulani will charge your vehicle if you valet. Very useful considering that I used up lots of juice on the way out there enjoying the open roads and higher speed limits. The workers are enamored with the car because they see very few out there.

Not sure if anyone has posted this anywhere, but Aulani will charge your vehicle if you valet. Very useful considering that I used up lots of juice on the way out there enjoying the open roads and higher speed limits. The workers are enamored with the car because they see very few out there.

They need to enable a Valet mode before I let "Ferris Beulers parking attendant" near my car.

Aulani has about 8 Chargepoint chargers in their self park garage that are free to use. I've done emergency charging there before. (Had to spend some money in the gift shop though to pay for the parking though)

Saw this on Facebook.
image.jpg

Last edited:
If anyone is interested, here's a link to a map of all of the C&C of Honolulu municipal lots on Oahu. This includes privately owned lots that are required to follow C&C rates. According to this map, Alii Place in Downtown is owned by the city, but leased to a private operator who is required to follow C&C rates. I'm going to call them next week to check on EV rates.

Last edited:
If anyone is interested, here's a link to a map of all of the C&C of Honolulu municipal lots on Oahu. This includes privately owned lots that are required to follow C&C rates. According to this map, Alii Place in Downtown is owned by the city, but leased to a private operator who is required to follow C&C rates. I'm going to call them next week to check on EV rates.

Thanks, GMtom, but Looks like the link didn't get attached.