Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hawaii - Tesla and other EV Related Resources

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Why haven't I started doing this? :redface: :cursing:

Could it be because you didn't have your Tesla thinking cap (Tesla Drivers Group) on? :tongue:

TDG Side.JPG
TDG Front.JPG
TDG Close.JPG

Could it be because you didn't have your Tesla thinking cap (Tesla Drivers Group) on? :tongue:

View attachment 74115 View attachment 74116 View attachment 74117

This cap is available only to Tesla owners. It is not for sale in the online store. Around mid '14 Tesla started giving these caps to owners taking delivery of their new car. I was watching Nick Howe's News from the Frunk (Episode 23) and learned from Nick that Tesla is also giving the cap to owners that have already received their car. So, next time you are at the SC, you should mention the cap and if you have not received yours ask for it.

This cap is available only to Tesla owners. It is not for sale in the online store. Around mid '14 Tesla started giving these caps to owners taking delivery of their new car. I was watching Nick Howe's News from the Frunk (Episode 23) and learned from Nick that Tesla is also giving the cap to owners that have already received their car. So, next time you are at the SC, you should mention the cap and if you have not received yours ask for it.

Whew! I thought I missed the opportunity to get the cap because I couldn't make it to the meetup!

Wow!! I wish I knew that when we went for the D event. I'll have to make a trip down and see if they have this swag still available :)
Thank for the tip.

Whew! I thought I missed the opportunity to get the cap because I couldn't make it to the meetup!

Wow!! I wish I knew that when we went for the D event. I'll have to make a trip down and see if they have this swag still available :)
Thank for the tip.
I too would have liked to know about this when we were all at the SC. I guess I'll ask Susan next weekend at the Car Show.