Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hawaii Tesla Owners Meet Up July 28, 2013

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm just uploading the last of 15 HD GoPro videos taking during the July 28 event. They're located in a folder called video on the [email protected] drive that Akikiki set up. If you don't know how to access them I believe that Akikiki will respond to a PM and tell you how. If anyone wants to download them go right ahead. I encourage someone to edit and put together into a single video. I wish I had the time to do so.
The video number 21 and 21good overlap. Most of you will think 21good is fine, but if you want to see the whole drive down Ala Moana then check out video 21.
Good fun!
Papafox

nanimac, I can't believe that we forgot to post your "Badge of honor"
TeslaMeetupBadgeBlank0001.jpg

you are so right, dsmith. Good job. nanimac, those badges were very cool. Sorry, I should have asked sooner. Can I pay for some of your expense in producing the badges? They are great. And I intend to re-use it at every meet.

No need to pitch in on the costs..I wanted to do something special for our first meet-up since everyone's been so helpful and supportive! I also made good use of unused work supplies and office equipment :biggrin: