Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hawaii Tesla Owners

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So this was in front of me last night in Kahala......

20150519_192013.jpg

Funny I must have missed the news about Porsche's new EV SUV. This must have been intentionally done, but the question is why would someone want to add to the stereotype that all Porsche drivers are [censored] and it makes me feel a little better that other drivers view our EV benefits as being so valuable that they're willing to risk a ticket.

- - - Updated - - -

Signed! Although, technically it's the landlord's responsibility since they probably control the parking lots at the Costco locations here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Went to see the movie "TomorrowLand" by Disney today. I had a few surprises. while plugging in at the left side ward theater (Volta) charger I got a fault. :frown: the same thing happened last week. both times I reported this to security and they said they would put in a work order after seeing the fault. after they had gone (about 20 minutes after initial plugin) I gathered the cable and was hanging it on the hook when the charger did a self reset.:smile: I carefully uncoiled the cable and tried to plug back in. Success. the insulation on the cable must be breaking down and causing a fault when stretched to full length on a Tesla. I notified Security that it had reset and he said he would keep the work order open since it appeared more than once and may happen again. (or other peopled have complained).
the second surprise I had was at the end of the movie. (without spoiling it) there is a brief reference to Tesla Model S (aka Bluestar) when they are "recruiting" forward thinking people to become citizens of TomorrowLand. (of course they didn't get it 100% correct, they depicted Franz as a young woman. Must have been one of his assistants.:rolleyes:)

Status
Not open for further replies.