Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hawaii Tesla Owners

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a beautiful Brown 60 at the SC. Whose is it? When are you picking it up?
This is the first MS that I have see a badge on it other than P85. Nice touch don't ya think?
Model_S_Brown_60b.JPG
Model_S_Badge_60.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

There's also a black P85 and a Silver P85 begging to be on the road.
View attachment 20529View attachment 20530View attachment 20531

There's a beautiful Brown 60 at the SC. Whose is it? When are you picking it up?
This is the first MS that I have see a badge on it other than P85. Nice touch don't ya think?

- - - Updated - - -

There's also a black P85 and a Silver P85 begging to be on the road.

nice pictures. the last time I was at the SC they didn't have the lifts yet.
in the background against the wall, I see some oil change drip pans. Just wondering, why? the coolant doesn't need to be changed for another 10 years...

dsmith, not much gets by you, eh? I think those drip pans are used for catching coolant. Sometimes they must purge the air from the coolant system when they work. Barry added a second charger to mine this last week, and he had to purge the air and that lost a little coolant.

Pssst, there's 9 cars due in this coming week. Whose expecting theirs soon?

yes, I know. I feel a little bad seeing them just "sit" there. Ya know, its not so hard to find out if they are orphans.
But I know why you don't want to call TM and ask. (Then you ask them and yourself, really?... so how could I get one of these?)

As you already know...Tesla will make it painlessly easy to get into an "orphan" and cancel an existing reservation :) Almost did it with the silver 60kwh they had but finally decided against it since it didn't have all the options I wanted. Although, sometimes I still think....I could be driving a Tesla right now! :)

nanimac, LOL, you see right through me. Well, you remember my comment about getting the White orphan. That's fair. Yes, they make it so painless... That's what happened to me in reverse. I had a skinny one on order. And when I saw one available, even though it was loaded, I could not resist. I had to go home that night and rob a couple of banks to get the extra pennies to get it, but boy, I am so glad I did caved. I love all these extra toys. Worth every dime.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, let's share numbers. Mine is Pearl too, 1914

- - - Updated - - -

Diamond, She's beautiful. What's her name?

Have you decided on what flavor of Service Plan you are going to do?

- - - Updated - - -

Diamond, She's beautiful. What's her name?

Have you decided on what flavor of Service Plan you are going to do?

yes, I know. I feel a little bad seeing them just "sit" there. Ya know, its not so hard to find out if they are orphans.
But I know why you don't want to call TM and ask. (Then you ask them and yourself, really?... so how could I get one of these?)

I had someone today say that he was going to order a MS. I just told him to go to the TM web site and then contact Barry for any questions. with a little luck he wil like one of the "orphans" and decide to adopt one of the little tikes. (wanted to say tRikes, but its a 4 wheeler, not 3)

Last edited:
Who does Tesla use as a DS for Hawaii deliveries? I live in Kailua and would prefer a home delivery to my figuring out how to hitch a ride to Waipahu. I believe Barry must be far too busy to be the DS himself. How has it worked for those of you who opted for home delivery in the past?

Who does Tesla use as a DS for Hawaii deliveries? I live in Kailua and would prefer a home delivery to my figuring out how to hitch a ride to Waipahu. I believe Barry must be far too busy to be the DS himself. How has it worked for those of you who opted for home delivery in the past?

Unless it has changed recently, there is no DS for Hawaii. All I had was a truck driver who didn't know anything about Tesla.

Papafox: I just spoke w/Tesla a couple days ago. They told me that home delivery is no more, now that they have a network of service centers nationwide. I was also told that the DS that specializes in Hawaii deliveries is named Julia.

Sad to hear that Tesla is stopping home delivery though have to say, not entirely unexpected given the logistical challenges with arranging home delivery as the factory ramps up to 20,000 cars/year. I wonder if they reassigned Robert Aguirre, if our new DS is "Julia".

Status
Not open for further replies.