Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hawaii Tesla Owners

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you get this letter from Elon Musk? I continue to be confident with driving my MS and am proud how they are handling this.
Elon Musk letter.png

Hi Folks,

a few weeks back we issued signature guidelines to clean up the forum. Now TMC is starting to enforce the changes via code there's a few signatures looking messy.....don't want to call anyone out but there's a couple of Hawaiian members with several lines in their signatures, I'd appreciate you checking your signature to see that the Hawaiian section stays looking pretty. :)

To amend your signature go to "Settings" (top right of this screen) then click on "Edit Signature" (in the left side tool bar). Here's a copy of the guidelines:

Hi folks. Based on feedback from the moderators and other members, we've come up with some guidelines for post signatures. We appreciate and encourage the personalization that signatures provide. However, we'd like to make sure they don't detract from the core experience of the forum by being distracting, spammy, or taking up too much space.

So here are some guidelines the mods came up with.

You signature may include:

1. up to three lines of text
  2. fonts up to size 2
  3. information about you, your vehicle(s), or any other relevant information that is devoid of solicitations

Your signature may not include:

1. obnoxious font colors
  2. images or animations
  3. unapproved advertising messages
  4. links to commercial or competing websites
  5. e-mail address or phone numbers
Probably most member signatures are already in compliance with these guidelines. We'll give a few weeks grace period for those that aren't. When in doubt ask me or one of the mods. :)

Mahalo

Nice pics! can't wait for the next time I go back to the mainland so I can check out superchargers and the factory :)

Me too, I can't decide whether to go to the factory in SF, Las Vegas or Disneyland. The superchargers will be a let down if I can't bring my car to test them and be sure they work.
mmmm If I ship my car I can go all 3 places....:love:

Visited Kahala Mall today - there was a Dodge Neon ICE parked in the stall fronting Whole Foods. ARRGGH - it's really irritating when ICE vehicles park in our stalls, especially at Kahala since those two stalls are ALWAYS occupied by Leafs whenever I'm there. There were two security guards standing right in front too, but they could care less.

Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.