Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Headlight etiquette while Supercharging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Super trivial post:

Sitting here in the dark, waiting in line for the Supercharger, my thoughts drift to...THESE BRIGHT HEADLIGHTS AND BRAKELIGHTS in my eyes.

While in line, and then once backed-in its easy for the folks around me to space out on their phones with their Tesla’s amazingly bright LED lights in a default state. It’s blinding when looking around.

I’m turning off my lights and not resting my foot on the brake in the hope that inspires folks. Thought I’d post here as well for some leverage!

I’ll be quiet now and resume charging.

Reactions: bonnie
Super trivial post:

Sitting here in the dark, waiting in line for the Supercharger, my thoughts drift to...THESE BRIGHT HEADLIGHTS AND BRAKELIGHTS in my eyes.

While in line, and then once backed-in its easy for the folks around me to space out on their phones with their Tesla’s amazingly bright LED lights in a default state. It’s blinding when looking around.

I’m turning off my lights and not resting my foot on the brake in the hope that inspires folks. Thought I’d post here as well for some leverage!

I’ll be quiet now and resume charging.
Thanks for pointing this out. I have never waited for a Supercharger stall, but I'm sure the day is coming! I just hope I'm not the first one having to wait, because I would have no idea what to do. Is there a line? Do you park in parking spaces and somehow know whose turn it is?

Anyway, I can see where the lights would be annoying, especially if you're already annoyed at having to wait.