Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Heated seat. Am I the only one that wants butt off option?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Cheap mats - this one really annoys me - the carpets fine, just no protection.
Yea, those mats are from the 99 cents store. I put in some nice Lloyd's mat covers and my wife likes the thick carpet on her toes. Taking them out for the winter though. :(
For those wanting the exit mode I took another forum members advice and set a driver profile to "Exit/Entry" and use it at times.
I do not have any major complaints about this car, just the usual ones a lot of us have. Mostly with the cheaper interior products. And yet I LOVE this car! I may get the Abstract Ocean LED package

Ok, if you are consumed with paranoia re warranty, just pull the bloody fuse already. The wiring to seat heaters should be right there under the seat space and is on a fused 12 volt circuit. Golden opportunity to earn your Auto-Electric merit badge.
--

Reactions: MitchMitch
OK So I do love having heated seats but it seems most heat the whole seat. I would rather have the option of back/bottom heat. These type of seats are made. My 2008 Yukon had the option and I never even used the bottom heat. The back heat was awesome for my lower back pain. I would even use it in the summer.

Yes! My 2001 GMC Envoy had the same feature. I loved being able to just turn on the seat back!

think you are looking for something similar to this...?

Attachments

• 20161209_195152.jpg
    20161209_195152.jpg
    540.4 KB · Views: 58
I would love to have the option to keep just the back of my heated seat on. The model s is a solid car, but has many refinements as Tesla expands their offerings.

As the model 3 rolls out, I'm really hoping the model s will move up market in terms of the interior luxury they offer. Tesla dominates in the performance sedan sector, but is really lacking in a smooth refined suspension (comfort setting). Put in a cushy setting to match cushy steering, double paned windows and a bit more noise insulation, and massage seats and you've got me sold for life. For now, when my 90d lease is up I might be shopping the ev offerings due out from MB.