Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Heathrow pick up

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked mine up today. Only charged to 28% :(
Folk were queuing for the superchargers.:(
I went to the new BP 150 kW charger at Burns Way, Hounslow.
It's free to use at the moment.:D
50.46 kWh delivered in 39 mins.

Therefore at the moment it's:

BP Chargemaster 1 Tesla 0

That score will change after your first supercharger visit, they are incredible.

I'm super pleased you got your motor (geddit) at last. What no pics, no defects?

Wow - 28% is really poor. Is this the norm for Heathrow SC?

BP seems like a good option though (especially if it's free for some reason!). Good to see more chargers being deployed, even if they're a little more expensive. 99% of the time I'll be charging at home anyway so, much like paying rip-off diesel prices at service stations I'll put up with pricy electricity if necessary on a long journey.

At the moment I would be happy just to get my car without too many defects.

Reservation holder and ordered 1 May - had 4 delivery windows, but all have come and gone without a car.

Every email, text and phone call with Tesla has resulted in me being given information that is inaccurate or wrong.

Have cancelled one of the two cars on order, (I need at least one car I can depend upon) but when I cancelled, Tesla guy said they were getting a lot of cancellations due to what he called "customer experience".

I believe it is a great car, but the joy I was expecting when I get to pick up the car is now sadly tainted.

Got mine also from Heathrow yesterday. Charge was 42% but only 15 miles to get home.

I thought supercharging costs but only planning home charging for now.

Great drive and comfortable with my first electric car within 20 mins