Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello From Las Vegas!

Is the Service Plan worth it for ultra high-mileage driving over the years?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Afternoon, all! I recently placed my order for my S75D about 2 weeks ago, and expected delivery is Late August/September! Super excited.

I recently moved out here from Orlando (best decision of my life), and Im working on transferring my real estate license out here, and getting back into the investing scene. Current owner of a 2016 Prius 4T (my soon to be trade), and an 04 4Runner.

I sort of "accidentally" got into the Tesla scene about a year ago. Flew out to Vegas to visit family with my at-the-time ex-gf (don't ask; long story and tickets weren't refundable), and I felt like doing the typical "You dumped me for something worse, so hope you enjoy it" guy attitude. And, it was Vegas, so why the hell not? Went to Enterprise Exotic to treat myself for once, instead of spending money on a woman. Wanted to get the Lamborghini Huracan for a week, but someone broke the electric seat. The next best just happened to be a Tesla S85D. Decided to give it a try, and fell in love with it immediately...

So now, Im out here. Living life, loving it, and waiting on my Tesla. If anyone else is in Vegas, or the surrounding areas, give me a shout. If the forum does some kind of meet-ups, Vegas is a great place for it!

Side note. I drive A Lot. Plan to put on around 20,000-30,000 miles before the end of the year due to business travel and convention stuff. So, poll: Service Plan for very high mileage/year. Yea/Nay?