Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello ! (Mixed with a question)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

Hope everyone is staying safe out there,

So I am both new to Tesla ownership and any sort of forums or boards or any of what I am currently doing tbh

I live just outside Toronto with my wife and son and 5 month old puppy

I got this car 3 weeks ago and I can’t stop with it I’m officially obsessed. I’ve worked in the auto industry for 20 years and this car is amazing

My question is the clothing in the store online how is the quality? Any reviews? tips? The usual google search didn’t offer much info about the merchandise at all

Reactions: CyberGus
Hello,
My question is the clothing in the store online how is the quality? Any reviews? tips? The usual google search didn’t offer much info about the merchandise at all

Welcome! :)

I ordered the Men's Full-Zip Hoodie and like quality. It is not exceptional, but more of ordinary good OK quality I think. Great to have some official Tesla apparel! Even if a bit on the expensive side compared to what you get, I can still recommend it as a fan of Tesla cars.

I also love the Tesla branded bottles to have in the car (I have one for water, and one for coffee/tea)!

• 7528932-00-A_1.jpg
  • 7528932-00-A_2.jpg

Welcome!

I got mine used and it came with a few things. One being the Aero wheel center caps. I wanted a different color and the Amazon ones were dramatically inferior, cheaper but useable - I went back to the covers and hadn't even thought of either of them until your post.