Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Help me pick a Signature Wheel 18inch Design

Which Signature Wheel Design looks best on Model 3?

• SV104

• SV108

• SV501

• SV702

• SV902

Results are only viewable after voting.
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just had 2 bent OEM wheels with normal driving in Cali, and from reading from this forum, many of you are on the same boat as me. That's it, it's time to stop this non-sense once for all and it's time for some rear strong forged wheels. Leaning toward 18x8.5

I love Signature Wheel customer service and quality of good from my Porsche days before, gosh I missed my 991 GTS. I do need help picking a design since I just bought the Model 3 and don't know what look good and they have so many good designs...... I nailed down to 5, help help help!!!

31672236757_f0f3891ab3_k.jpg

and their brand new SV902

17d59b9d-a1af-4c26-9823-fb016ef1d87b_edited (1).jpg

Reactions: SignatureWheel
Hmmmm this post seems a bit "sales-y" :)

I personally went with a different brand that is cheaper, yet still machined to fit the P3D without spacers/centering rings and flow formed to prevent damage from potholes (much stronger than OEM cast wheels)

4x "other brand" flow formed wheels = ~$1500
4x Signature Wheels = ~$4500

Just sayin!

Reactions: SD_Engnr
To reiterate, I am trying to choose a 18x8.5 design that looks good. I think many designs look amazing for big size like 20inch, but not in 18inch. What are your thoughts?

I had the same issue when trying to make a decision. In the end, I went through hundreds of photos from the different forums (mustang, bmw, etc) and finally settled on a style and color (second hardest part). Took me three weeks... I'm going with a 19x9.5 option though, so it's obviously a little different than what you are looking at.

Did you see this post here: 18" Lightweight wheels for M3P??

hahaha, I had their SV103 on my 991 GTS and love them.... just don't know what looks good on Model 3

Pics?

I had the same issue when trying to make a decision. In the end, I went through hundreds of photos from the different forums (mustang, bmw, etc) and finally settled on a style and color (second hardest part). Took me three weeks... I'm going with a 19x9.5 option though, so it's obviously a little different than what you are looking at.

Did you see this post here: 18" Lightweight wheels for M3P??

Pics?

Thanks for the thread, good info! Below is my old 991 GTS! (I made a typo, it was SV102 LOL)

31025675665_70b30709ca_k.jpg

A43C8C2C-1A4E-4FF4-879D-113753AC6AA4.png
This is exactly the thread I need too!

I’m wanting these wheels but I don’t know if they are going to be worth the cost for how they might look in only 18 inches. I think these are the 20s (they don’t make 19s)

Edit: oh I won’t be getting signature wheels. No way I can afford those lol. Just wanting to know if any 18 inch wheels look good. Lol

Last edited:
Anything special I have to do to make them fit (or what tire size works?) Discount tire doesn’t list 20 inch tires as compatible when searching for products.
Stock performance 20" size will fit. 235/35-20, and plenty of other sizes. There are a few fitment threads on the forum that you can reference, or contact one of several vendors. There's nothing special about the LR RWD as far as wheel fitment goes, so it really comes down to what you want - performance, style, or efficiency.

Stock performance 20" size will fit. 235/35-20, and plenty of other sizes. There are a few fitment threads on the forum that you can reference, or contact one of several vendors. There's nothing special about the LR RWD as far as wheel fitment goes, so it really comes down to what you want - performance, style, or efficiency.

Good to know thanks. The wheels I really like style wise are 34 freaking pounds each in the 20 inch version so man I don’t know if that’s worth it. If I go with 18s I can still use the stock tires until they wear out and save some money at least but man 18 inches may just not be big enough to look good on the 3 to spend the extra money in the first place.