Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

help with getting FSD beta

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think Elon mentioned that the entire fleet should get it by end of year. You should be getting it when everyone else gets it. Only the current Beta users are getting the most current betas.

Technically, you should get it within 60 days.
Thank you. Is it safe to update to any newer versions than 202.28.20 and not affecting my chance of getting the FSD beta? I've heard different things about it.

Upvote 0
Hello. I have a 2017 MX 100D and enrolled in FSD queue w/safety score of 95 with hundreds of miles on autopilot. Current sw is 2022.28.2 I don't why I can't get the FSD beta. Please help
Im on the same boat as you. Bought my 2018 X with FSD. Enrolled in beta as soon as it came out, score above 90 and nothing. I hope he sticks to his word on this date. I'll be selling my X next year when my Rivian R1S gets delivered.

Upvote 0
Update: I e-mailed [email protected] yesterday to ask why our Model 3 hasn't received FSD Beta yet. I received an automated reply yesterday, but today I received a reply from someone on the team, who told me we don't have enough miles on Autosteer yet (we have 64, we need 100). I've been in the Beta queue for months now so I'm surprised that we haven't racked up 100 miles, but at least I got the response and now I know what we need to do.

The only information I provided was the last 6 digits of my VIN. Apparently that's all they need.

Upvote 0
Update: I e-mailed [email protected] yesterday to ask why our Model 3 hasn't received FSD Beta yet. I received an automated reply yesterday, but today I received a reply from someone on the team, who told me we don't have enough miles on Autosteer yet (we have 64, we need 100). I've been in the Beta queue for months now so I'm surprised that we haven't racked up 100 miles, but at least I got the response and now I know what we need to do.

The only information I provided was the last 6 digits of my VIN. Apparently that's all they need.
I e-mailed [email protected] yesterday also and received an automated reply last night with no phone calls (yet, I hope)

Upvote 0
but today I received a reply from someone on the team, who told me we don't have enough miles on Autosteer yet (we have 64, we need 100). I've been in the Beta queue for months now so I'm surprised that we haven't racked up 100 miles
I believe it is a rolling 100 AP miles within the last 30 days. What you have done 31+ days ago is not relevant. You can display the last 30 days of AP miles in the SS section of the Tesla app.

Upvote 0
Yea I got the same version. It just said 2022.36.20, I only realised it was the FSD beta after I installed it!! By the way my SS was 81 till yesterday. After the beta install that SS option has disappeared from my app. I have a 2017 Model X. And had all my cameras upgraded for free by Tesla before I got my FSD beta.

Upvote 0