Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Helping a Friend with a Model X Purchase

Markk993

May 16, 2016
Las Vegas
Been really pushing a co worker to get a model x.... his commute is such that he probably spends $300 + a month on gas....He test drove a Model X 75D and loves it but he has a small amount of sticker shock...

I need to help find him a smokin inventory deal on a black model x 75D... that way he will be happy and I will get a powerwall LOL...

He is working with a OA in Santa Monica but I feel like from reading on here there are some OAs that seem to be able to find things that others cannot...

I have all the sites but of course Any help would be appreciated... best I could find is 88K before tax credit..I think black is a must but he doesn't seem to be very picky after that...

Help me... Help him... help me

thanks

mattack4000

Oct 1, 2017
CA
you can get a new stripper model for around that, I have seen them in the 82-83K range with the cloth seats and maybe auto pilot

UncaNed

Supporting Member
Apr 8, 2015
East coast
Aren't black Model X's already in the low 80's? $79,500 plus $1,200 destination = $80,700 new according to the design studio, or am I missing something?

• Informative
Reactions: dhrivnak

SoCalLawyer

Aug 24, 2016
So Cal
Yup you need a Hidden deal. Check out this FB Group “Hidden Showroom Deals” we have daily notificafions of huge savings, today Showroom deal has an $18k discount.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC