Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

High praise for Calisnow - by Calisnow - as his 2,000th post approaches

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
:sniff: I just noticed this milestone approaching. Be strong, don't cry - I promise to be here another 2,000 posts at least.

Those are tears of joy you're crying, moderator? Dr. Evan "Calisnow-that's-another-inappropriate-post" Fusco? @efusco Dear Evan here's a tissue - dry your eyes. :fist bump: Yes Fusco baby it's me - the one with 5 separate threads currently residing in 6 of TMC's best post categories - including the #2 all time for "most funny."

What an achievement! I'd like to thank my agent, my 10th grade English teacher and my medication.

For my 2,001st masterpiece I'll compile my "greatest hits" posts - mainly including the most creative and/or vitriolic insults members have aimed at me over the last few years. Because yes - it's all about me. Thank you dear @Timo for your beautiful photoshop and paen to my greatness yesterday (see attached photo).

Oh Tesla Motors Club - where would you be without us? Yes - that's me speaking about myself using the royal "we." And now, while you wait for my 2,001st post tomorrow morning, enjoy the eternal sounds of Kenny Rogers:

Screen Shot 2017-07-30 at 7.56.56 AM.png

:sniff: I just noticed this milestone approaching. Be strong, don't cry - I promise to be here another 2,000 posts at least.

Those are tears of joy you're crying, moderator? Dr. Evan "Calisnow-that's-another-inappropriate-post" Fusco? @efusco Dear Evan here's a tissue - dry your eyes. :fist bump: Yes Fusco baby it's me - the one with 5 separate threads currently residing in 6 of TMC's best post categories - including the #2 all time for "most funny."

What an achievement! I'd like to thank my agent, my 10th grade English teacher and my medication.

For my 2,001st masterpiece I'll compile my "greatest hits" posts - mainly including the most creative and/or vitriolic insults members have aimed at me over the last few years. Because yes - it's all about me. Thank you dear @Timo for your beautiful photoshop and paen to my greatness yesterday (see attached photo).

Oh Tesla Motors Club - where would you be without us? Yes - that's me speaking about myself using the royal "we." And now, while you wait for my 2,001st post tomorrow morning, enjoy the eternal sounds of Kenny Rogers:

View attachment 238699

What a fantastic post! I laughed, I cried... I realized I also have had inappropriate posts flagged by @fusco.... You sir... have just earned a "follower"

• Love
Reactions: calisnow