Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Highest production VIN in the wild

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Higher numbers appear more frequent.

VIN 7774 & 7878 & 8223

vin-7774-jpg.5879

0onyOxG.jpg

nuVD57r.jpg

Highest VIN seen (PICS only please.... :-))

Still waiting for more number jumps in March to make me believe in weekly rates we are all waiting for.

View attachment 282767 View attachment 282770 VIN 51XX delivered yesterday in Springfield, NJ, within a week of the earliest available delivery date. Midnight silver metallic, long range, 18” wheels. I already love the car, although it’s my wife’s ;-). It handles like a dream. The low profile interior is great and there’s a lot of room to put things (unlike the S). Having the instrument cluster and all the controls on the center screen takes about 5-15 seconds to get used to despite what you see on YouTube ;-) I can already tell that the D version will overall be a better car but I didn’t want to wait and the rear wheel drive is fine (good enough). The wheels slipped a little bit while accelerating aggressively but it was raining out. My S D wheels haven’t slipped even in the rain.
Awesome! Congrats, suppose to pick mine up next Saturday.. oops, I'm reminded not mine the wife's, hopefully all the negative I have read doesn't come into play for us. I really don't pick cars apart like some others seem to do! Hows the ride? Is it really as rough as the videos? I can see me telling her "No you can take the MS today":D

• Funny
Reactions: navguy12 and UkrHog
Awesome! Congrats, suppose to pick mine up next Saturday.. oops, I'm reminded not mine the wife's, hopefully all the negative I have read doesn't come into play for us. I really don't pick cars apart like some others seem to do! Hows the ride? Is it really as rough as the videos? I can see me telling her "No you can take the MS today":D
Nope, it wasn’t rough at all, but I may not be as sensitive to that. It certainly didn’t feel more rough than the model S. The body of the vehicle was perfect (no swirl marks either). I took a light to it in the showroom, and I think the delivery guys freaked out a little . Maybe they’re catching on. The manufacture date was 02/18 so with that VIN and the current VINs out in the wild, I’m optimistic they are hitting their targets. I’ve got mine but I’m still rooting for all of you too!

View attachment 282767 View attachment 282770 VIN 51XX delivered yesterday in Springfield, NJ, within a week of the earliest available delivery date. Midnight silver metallic, long range, 18” wheels. I already love the car, although it’s my wife’s ;-). It handles like a dream. The low profile interior is great and there’s a lot of room to put things (unlike the S). Having the instrument cluster and all the controls on the center screen takes about 5-15 seconds to get used to despite what you see on YouTube ;-) I can already tell that the D version will overall be a better car but I didn’t want to wait and the rear wheel drive is fine (good enough). The wheels slipped a little bit while accelerating aggressively but it was raining out. My S D wheels haven’t slipped even in the rain.
Curious... in the pic at Tesla no front plate but pic in front of your house( I assume)...you have the front plate? Did they put on after? Hopefully it doesn't require screw holes in the facia?

Curious... in the pic at Tesla no front plate but pic in front of your house( I assume)...you have the front plate? Did they put on after? Hopefully it doesn't require screw holes in the facia?
Yes, they put it on after I asked them to. Unfortunately, it does screw in. There’s a screwless kit one can buy online but it’s overpriced and not worth it to me. I don’t love the front plate but it doesn’t look that bad and worth it to not give a legitimate reason to be pulled over at will.

Yes, they put it on after I asked them to. Unfortunately, it does screw in. There’s a screwless kit one can buy online but it’s overpriced and not worth it to me. I don’t love the front plate but it doesn’t look that bad and worth it to not give a legitimate reason to be pulled over at will.
That sounds odd, the initial cars came with a stick on front plate mount.

If the plate holder that was installed is the one supplied with the 3 by Tesla than it is attached with adhesive and no screws. The screws only hold the plate onto the bracket.

That sounds odd, the initial cars came with a stick on front plate mount.

If the plate holder that was installed is the one supplied with the 3 by Tesla than it is attached with adhesive and no screws. The screws only hold the plate onto the bracket.

I believe they all still do. The Tesla supplied plate holder is attached by adhesive only.

And these all relate somehow to highest VIN #'s? :) I configured on 2/22 and hope to be able to post a high VIN shortly.

Last edited: