Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Highland - EDD and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So for the delivery date stated on the final invoice - does anyone have previous experience how accurate this is? EDD 27th - 10 november, vin assigned this monday, to Sweden. I’m leaving on a trip 18-25th and wondering if I should start the process to get my current car sold before I leave

Interesting! Might be order date or color and engine combination that affected my delivery then -- I'll just have to be patient :)

Thanks!
Might be color and other combinations indeed. The orderdate for the car mentioned was September 1st, same as me. I still have no VIN and edd Nov 22nd to Feb 5th, but my car is Stealth Grey SR with tow hitch and delivery to Bodø 😅

Reactions: x006
Might be color and other combinations indeed. The orderdate for the car mentioned was September 1st, same as me. I still have no VIN and edd Nov 22nd to Feb 5th, but my car is Stealth Grey SR with tow hitch and delivery to Bodø 😅
Yeah -- Ultra Red SR with tow hitch here, but I'll be picking it up at Drammen (if I recall correctly from the "finishing steps") -- so at least mine will be right by the off-loading point when it gets that far :)