Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Highland - EDD and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
News from France :
Many many VINs assigned during the night for south of France. 🤩

Order placed : September 1th
Model : M3 SR White exterior, black interior, standard wheels
VIN : Assigned today or yesterday it's unclear got no email ( 5-6th October)
EDD : October 26th - November 10th

🥳

Reactions: CodeHighland
Does the Higland version appear on the App?
I ordered on July 4th. Told that i will be upgraded, i have an edd between Oct 24th - Dec 18th but in my app shows the old version of M3Sr. Strange things
the old model appeared in the app at first because that was what I ordered. This changed within a week. I emailed my advisor and asked and they just said it was going to be the new one.

From the ships that has been confirmed, I wouldn't be surprised if most of us with the Nov - Dec/Jan/Feb EDD's have our cars loaded onto the RCC Antwerp, especially since it's been confirmed to have 4200 cars loaded, and will dock in Barcelona around the 30th of October. So for now, it's just a game of Patience and hopefully we'll have our VIN's and updated EDD's sometime in the next 14 days.

A friend of mine told me that most people get their VINs when the ship either is passing the Suez canal or right before. That's what happened with him and his pre refresh Model 3. Seems to line up with what happened with Crystal Ray. Crossing my fingers for RCC Antwerp anyways 😇

If you remove the hook from your delivery. The date should update for EDD with the Crystal Ray or a lot closer than before.
I don't have the hook on mine and my EDD is not at all closer to the Crystal Ray, so I don't think that's necessarily correct. I also do believe that all of the cars or close to all of them already have their VIN assigned to a customer already.

Based on the other ships arrival times and our current EDD's there's no real way of telling which ship some of our cars are on, until RCC Antwerp, Neptune Barcelona, Asian Captain etc. Have the VIN's of the cars onboard get assigned to customers. Which according to information found on other boards, usually tend to happen in or around the Suez Canal area, so it shouldn't take much longer than 14-18 days before all the ships currently in transit have reached or gone beyond that point.

And to the ones who are part of the first batch of cars being delivered, Updates regarding build quality etc. Would be very much appreciated!

I don't have the hook on mine and my EDD is not at all closer to the Crystal Ray, so I don't think that's necessarily correct. I also do believe that all of the cars or close to all of them already have their VIN assigned to a customer already.

Based on the other ships arrival times and our current EDD's there's no real way of telling which ship some of our cars are on, until RCC Antwerp, Neptune Barcelona, Asian Captain etc. Have the VIN's of the cars onboard get assigned to customers. Which according to information found on other boards, usually tend to happen in or around the Suez Canal area, so it shouldn't take much longer than 14-18 days before all the ships currently in transit have reached or gone beyond that point.

And to the ones who are part of the first batch of cars being delivered, Updates regarding build quality etc. Would be very much appreciated!
Fair enough! I was told that a Tesla employee could assign a customer a car with a VIN when he wanted to remove the hook at a dealership immediately as there were “quite a lot of stock cars onboard the ship to choose from”

This would lead me to believe that not all the cars are sold out or assigned for that matter….

I’ve seen at least 5-10 other people edit their order and removed the hook. 5 minutes later they receive an invoice with a VIN and updated EDD. But I don’t think everyone is that lucky.

Order Date: September 10
Specs: rwd / Ultra Red / Black interior / 18'' Photon rims / no hook.
VIN: yes on website. No on app
EDD: November 13th - 28 nov.

Hate the waiting. Any guess which ship it is on?