Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Highland features to MX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The new M3 highland has some nice interior/exterior updates (ambient lighting, lights, sound proofing etc). As these deliveries start expanding around the world (and eventually US), any discussion when we’ll see them translate into the MX? Its exterior/interior may start looking a bit stale next to the new M3 (and then Juniper MY).

I am anxiously waiting for the news myself. I am not sure how credible these guys are but they are saying front bumper camera and ambient lighting?

Yeah. I imagine Tesla will try as much as possible to keep the MX as a premium option to the M3/Y. However, for efficiency, can reuse ideas/materials between their lines. Ambient lighting, redesign of the headlight/taillight, etc. My guess is structural changes to the shape of the car that we saw with Highland are unlikely.

Just can’t fathom they’d let their M3 out-feature their MX.

Yeah. I imagine Tesla will try as much as possible to keep the MX as a premium option to the M3/Y. However, for efficiency, can reuse ideas/materials between their lines. Ambient lighting, redesign of the headlight/taillight, etc. My guess is structural changes to the shape of the car that we saw with Highland are unlikely.

Just can’t fathom they’d let their M3 out-feature their MX.
The MS/X received new headlight/taillight design last year and had a body/major redesign in 2021. There's rumor of new seats (in the Plaid) and ambient lighting.

The front camera rumor is based off a ridiculous leap that has no real substance.

Reactions: Mike7564