TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Hip/Shoulder Room

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by DrivingRockies, Sep 13, 2017.

Tags:
  1. DrivingRockies

Quick question. I don't know if there's an answer that I haven't found.

The S dimensions are: s hip.JPG s.JPG

The 3 dimensions are: 3.JPG

My question is where is the hip room taken from? When I had my X in for service, the OA said the width is taken out of the seat. I imagine this is more speaking without knowing what they're talking about. But, that would be a concern for those of us that think the bolsters in the seat are already a little tight.

Thoughts?