Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

HK: Model S Deposit date - confirmation - Sequence # - expected delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Production Complete! Now that was quick!
View attachment 57823

great, same color of mine!
last.png

Maybe they are producing all blue at the moment. My Dashboard is saying mine has "entered the production queue".

Production queue, that's a new one, why didn't I have that?

Isn't it a bit funny anyway

Your car, which does exist yet - because it hasn't been built, is in the queue to be .. eh .. produced.

I don't have a column for it, please advice me when it says "in production"

Production queue, that's a new one, why didn't I have that?

Isn't it a bit funny anyway

Your car, which does exist yet - because it hasn't been built, is in the queue to be .. eh .. produced.

I don't have a column for it, please advice me when it says "in production"

I guess the mean that those parts they took six months to source are now in a big pile, in the queue :)

hey Waidy, so far only indicates in production queue, however i was told by the sales late Q4 or early Q1. My friend is getting his MS delivered this Oct, he was told by Tesla delivering team, for new order the min wait is 9 months.

so I'm not sure whats going on!

Following is an reply email when I ask for an estimated delivery time if confirmation is made on Sept 1

Hi Waidy,
Thank you for your e-mail! It’s always great to hear from a long time EV supporter and we certainly appreciate all your support both in the US, as well as here in Hong Kong. Currently, we are projecting new deliveries to arrive in Q1 of 2015. We are working to streamline this as much as possible, but we have quite a backlog to work through before we are able to reduce overall wait times. I am happy to discuss any questions you may have further. Please let me know how I can best assist. I am available via e-mail 7 days a week, or via phone during standard business hours at +852 3974 0203.
Best Regards,
Derek Shu | Team Lead, Inside Sales - Hong Kong

Just out of curiosity, what status is shown on the My Tesla site after the car is delivered?
And for those with multiple Teslas (Mark?), are both cars shown or only the more recent purchase?

Just shows 'Delivered', and you can use it to access manuals, etc.

For multiple cars, they are just listed one after the other. I currently have Model X (Reserved), Model S (Delivered) and Roadster (Delivered).

*news flash* *News Flash* *NEWS FLASH* The next boat is arriving at the port of Hong Kong Sept 16. I am leaving midnight Sept 23. Hope I don't have to change my flight to take this delivery. For those of you whose dash board shows ".. transiting .." there may be a good chance that your MS is in this shipment.