Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

HK: Model S Deposit date - confirmation - Sequence # - expected delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It seems at least 5 cars are delivered every day, at the moment. Somehow I still have a feeling that once TM HK gets into a rhythm and learns more about customs, TD, logistics and tech issues, deliveries could very well suddenly be brought forward - for once! Just like some of the sigs were eventually delivered a few days before the final estimate.

The table in post #1 has been updated - here is a history snapshot, the first one with actual delivery dates in it. I still need more updating of information, please PM or write here for whatever info you have.

Thank you

HK Tesla Model S Tally - 2014-08-06B.png

- - - Updated - - -

Looking at the table, the Tech package still holds an amazing 100% cover, while sensors are close up at 90%. Cold temp package isn't even in the table as I haven't heard of anyone ordering it. Oh, those hot rear seats on a 35 C day!

I am still the only one with silver metallic paint so far, quite a surprise to me, but I guess it's not a popular colour (or lack of) in HK. No greens at all, and only 1 brown, while grey and pearl white are quite popular.

P85+ is a hit, probably because of the Signature orders, as is black leather seats. Only two of us, out of 31 so far, opted for textile seats. Reminds me I need to get those seat covers ordered soon (from Hawaii, seems the best option).

Because of lack of information, 19 and 21 inch wheels look like a tie although 27% didn't specify it.

Considering a sunroof isn't that widespread generally on cars, it's quite nice to see a 80% support.

Thanks a lot DITB. Not realized I am on the list :) More information here:
Deposit: April 2013; P85; Leather:Tan; Decor: Cbn; Sig red; Full options except Csle; 21 turbine grey

Also, the staus shown on My Tesla changed from "in transit"to "Production Complete" "Your Model S Signature is being prepared for pickup or delivery". Hopefully....

The more times I reload teslamotors.com and see the "We have begun sourcing parts for your Model S.", the higher I anticipate the intensity of the release, once that dreaded text changes some day. The pressure is building up more and more, although I know it's not delivery, just a precursor of about a month, until I get the car. At least delivery is only 1 month, not 9 months .......... !!!!!!

Oh, I can feel it's coming soon, almost there! Maybe it is even being produced already, and it just wasn't updated.

When I was a teenager I some times would thirst myself a bit intentionally, on a hot summer day. Finally, drinking some cold water, the sensation was immense, quenching the heightened thirst for liquid.

Now, give me my cold glass of water, I am getting really thirsty now.

If you thought something else, that's your imagination, not mine.

Model # Reservation #31

Hi All - my first post - but I thought I should add to the Model S dates.
I'm a Roadster owner, but I bought my Roadster second hand well after putting down my deposit for the Model S, so I don't think I have been given any sort of priority.
Anyway - here's my info:
Reservation #31 from 'General Production' confirmed 02 Feb 2012.
Order confirmed 23 March 2014: Model S Performance, 19" Wheels, 85KWh, Alcantara Headliner, Black Textile Seats, Carbon Fibre Spoiler, Dual Charger, Fog Lamps, Grey Metallic Paint, Pano Roof, Parking Sensors, Piano Black Decor, Premium Interior Lighting, Smart Air Suspension, Supercharger Enabled, Tech Package, Tesla Red Brake Calipers.
'Sourcing Parts' since forever, but yesterday received a shipping address confirmation for my wall charger. I suppose the car might arrive some time in the Autumn….
I'm hoping my wife will drive the S and I can keep my Roadster, but, if she can't face Tuen Mun Highway in a sedan instead of her existing SUV, I'll probably trade in the Roadster for the S (Tesla has agreed to do so, but hasn't offered me a price yet) and drive the S myself. Hopefully my wife's BMW X5 will last until the Model X arrives - I have Model X reservation #9 in HK...

Attachments

• JB roadster image.jpg
    JB roadster image.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 179
Hi Jason, and also a welcome from here. I'll add you soon.

I just learned that my car, sequence #114 on normal production model S for HK, has gone into production.

Probably not the first, but the first I have heard of - so another milestone which calls for yet another saving of a snapshot:

HK Tesla Model S Tally - 2014-08-09.png

Keep those updated infos coming, check your TM login page, see if you are in production. Rule of thumb, ~1000 VINs pr week, hopefully even faster after the factory is up and running again?

Congrats, Jason (and you are added now) and thank you, hiroshiy!

Another update, this time substantial. Went through the options, simplified the rim styles (only 4 options), marked user names with YELLOW those who should either kindly supply more information or inform me don't know / don't want to disclose.

Please help me remove the yellow parts, thank you, it's in the interest of - eh - well - statistics :biggrin:

HK Tesla Model S Tally - 2014-08-10.png