Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

HK: Model S Deposit date - confirmation - Sequence # - expected delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Checked 10 August and dashboard status says "In production". I haven't checked the dashboard for weeks so don't when it changed status.

To avoid disappointment anticipating a late September, early October delivery. Would be delighted if sooner.

btw, I just have the RN number in my dashboard. Couldnt find any VIN. How can I get the VIN number? Anyone can help?
Screenshot_2014-08-10-09-38-42-1.png

DITB: "Yellow" highlight clarification:
Seats: Tan leather
Decor: Piano black
Yacht: No thanks
Paint: Solid black
Wheels: 19" standard
Parcel Shelf: I didn't order it, but supposedly getting it free anyway

Regards, Mark.

I don't think 167 plus or minus a few numbers is critical either, it seems there are many other factors influencing exact delivery.

Sheet is not updated, more of the yellow has been removed, thank you. Not that it is super important, yet the sheet looks nicer and shows options selected more truthfully, when it is more precisely updated.

Keep it coming, more TMC members still need to fill in the blanks.

DITB: thanks for the fantastic job you’re doing!

Missing info for my car:

P85+
No yacht trim for me
Yes, have ordered both Alcantara trim and the Extended Nappa leather trim
Grey 21’ wheels

As a side question – has any one received and installed the Tesla center console? It’s not yet available in the HK Tesla online store, and I haven’t seen any photos of this installed even for a car already delivered in North Americas / Europe.

This is my first post. I was sequence #147 and just took delivery yesterday. Signature red, signature white leather and all options except heated seats. Silver rims 21 inch. Order confirmed on 2/26/14 I seem to recall.

Just notice my dashboard has been added an Estimated Delivery, though my status is still "Sourcing parts"
View attachment 56369

Oh, I didn't notice - I got this too, except mine says

Estimated Delivery
September

- - - Updated - - -

This is my first post. I was sequence #147 and just took delivery yesterday. Signature red, signature white leather and all options except heated seats. Silver rims 21 inch. Order confirmed on 2/26/14 I seem to recall.

Welcome to the forums, sc88!

I will enter your info in the list. If there is any information I need, I will mark it in yellow (please check post #1 of this thread later today - click here First )

- - - Updated - - -

The post #1 has now been updated - again, as so many times before.

There are now 33 HKG TMC members on the list.

It strikes me that even though the sequence numbers seem to start from single digits on both lists, there are - so far - no Signature and Production Model S with the same sequence number. I wonder if they are staggered, as in sequential regardless of Signature/Production? That means a lot if you want to try to reverse engineer how many Signatures there are and so on. In other words, if you are sequence #150 for instance, does that mean that there are potentially 149 orders before you?

Somehow, it doesn't fit, though, as there is for instance Sig #172 ("Newk") deposit September 2013 vs Prod #174 ("drsammy") deposit February 2013.

It could have been interesting to have had access to the entire list. I am sure Tesla Motors are doing what they can to obfuscate the list, specifically to deter the efforts to reverse engineer order and delivery stats. TM seem very shy about sales, while other car makers are happy to provide sales stats, at least retrospectively.

As Bjørn from Norway would have said .... hmmmmmmmmmmm?