Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

HK: Model S Deposit date - confirmation - Sequence # - expected delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
By the way, which is the better place to pick up the car? TML Tower or TML Tower Service Centre? Are they the same?

Take care - the address shown is incorrect. TML is not in Sha Tsui Road - that is the old service centre.

Delivery area is at the back of TML tower. But, probably easiest to just go to the front and they will walk you through. Same office.

Mine is the only MC Red (ekwng is grey) here I guess. People may think this is a special red, LOL. BTW, in some lighting levels, these 2 red colors look very similar.

Sorry, I mixed you up, sonywong and ekwng, but the table was correct already. ekwng still needs to tell me what kind of decor he has, to "remove the yellow band"

Otherwise, the table is becoming more complete now, and showing the correct data. I was thinking of doing more additions, like sorting of some kind, automatic calculation of price of the options and so on - but there are lots of other things to do so I won't.

With 33 (edit: now 35) members on the list now, it give a pretty good picture of the market in HK, I wonder if anyone from Tesla, or journalists are "spying" on it to gather information about the HK market. Tesla, of course, knows it all and more, but they might like to see what we know about them.

Table has been updated - again. Speaking of that, I actually have all the screen shots stored, which I have uploaded over time. That will be interesting some day to look back at, for historic purposes.

Last edited:
Thanks DITB, here's my car details:

Sequence #: Nil
TMC user Name: Sansei
Signature/Roadster/Friends-Family/Production: ?
Deposit date: 21/7/2014
Confirmation date: 21/7/2014
In-production date: /
TMC/your guess of delivery date: January 2015
TM estimate date: November
Actual delivery date: /
VIN (last 6 characters of the long number on your My Tesla, My Dashboard, when available): RN671386
60 60S 85 P85 P85+: P85+
Seats: Tex SWh Blk Tan Gry: Blk
Decor Ycht P.Blk Ob.M Ob.G Lcwd Cbn: Cbn
Paint color: multicoat red
Panoramic roof: yes
Air suspension: yes
Tech package: yes
Dual chargers: yes
Sound package: yes
Sensors: yes
Light option: yes
Fog light: yes
Center Aisle: yes
Alcantera: yes
Nappa: yes
19" / 19" Slv Cyc / Slv Trb 21" / Grey Trb 21": Grey Trb 21''

Estimate

TMC UserGroupDepositConfirmIn ProductionTM EstimateDelivered
crusaderhareP2014-08-1406/08/2014-November-

I was told to expect first quarter '15 by Tesla after the drive but it appears things may be moving a little quicker. I have ordered coils on a P85 so will be interesting if this has any impact!

TMC UserGroupDepositConfirmIn ProductionTM EstimateDelivered
crusaderhareP2014-08-1406/08/2014-November-

I was told to expect first quarter '15 by Tesla after the drive but it appears things may be moving a little quicker. I have ordered coils on a P85 so will be interesting if this has any impact!

Is this a Model X or Model S reservation? Seems from November 2014 / 1st Quarter 2015, it is Model S?

Here's my info with the updated date, thanks DITB for the reminder on the dashboard. Haven't checked in a while, and noticed my new pick up date for Sep 5, finally! Now I have to hurry and get the insurance and financing settled...

Btw, restricted PM for 60 mins, when does this get removed? :(

Sequence #: 192
TMC user Name: EVC
Signature/Roadster/Friends-Family/Production: Signature
Deposit date: Nov 20, 2013
Confirmation date: Feb 28, 2014
In-production date: -
TMC/your guess of delivery date: Sep 5, 2014
TM estimate date: Sep 5, 2014
Actual delivery date: Sep 5, 2014
VIN (last 6 characters of the long number on your My Tesla, My Dashboard, when available): S44676
60 60S 85 P85 P85+: P85+
Seats: Tex SWh Blk Tan Gry: Sig Performance White
Decor Ycht P.Blk Ob.M Ob.G Lcwd Cbn: Carbon
Paint color: Sig Red
Panoramic roof: Y
Air suspension: Y
Tech package: Y
Dual chargers: Y
Sound package: Y
Sensors: Y
Light option: Y
Fog light: Y
Center Aisle: N
Alcantera: Y
Nappa: Y
19" / 19" Slv Cyc / Slv Trb 21" / Grey Trb 21": Grey Trb 21"

Moderator's Note: Updated thread title to reflect that this is for Model S reservations.

Oh yes, Mark, you just put down the deposit on the Model X :)

We haven't even gotten the production cars yet and we start thinking about a Model X tally! That will be someone else, not me, to do the Model X and Gen III tally.

Thank you for the updates, new version coming shortly. Since it's another bigger update, including an expanded format (due to more entries), there is another history screenshot here:

HK Tesla Model S Tally - 2014-08-15.png

crusaderhare
Production
Deposit date: 04/08/2014
Confirmation date: 06/08/2014
In-production date: ?
TMC/your guess of delivery date: January
TM estimate date: November
Actual delivery date: ?
VIN:?
P85
Grey Sports Seats
Carbon Trim
Metallic Gray
Panoramic roof
Coils :biggrin:
Tech package
Dual chargers
Sensors
Fog light
Center Aisle
Grey Trb 21"

Hi DITB:

Thanks for doing this.

My name got highlighted presumably due to some missing info.

Decor: Carbon
Yacht: Yes
Centre Isle: Waiting List
Alcantara: Yes (and also on dash board)
Extended Nappa: Yes

Thanks!

DITB and Ebill, any word on your cars, especially given the e-mail you received from your DS about delivery in October?
I'm curious because I had thought my car would go into production by now, but it's still "sourcing parts".
And for those who have already received their cars (e.g. Mark?), how long did it take to get from "Production Complete" to actual delivery?

Thanks!