Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

HK: Model S Deposit date - confirmation - Sequence # - expected delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's good to hear, ThomasC.

Table updated (pending next upload). Could you please tell what kind of decor you ordered, as that is missing for your entry in the table. Not that it's very important as such, yet it's much nicer when the table is more complete.

Last edited:
Oh, I didn't notice - I got this too, except mine says

Estimated Delivery
September

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to the forums, sc88!

I will enter your info in the list. If there is any information I need, I will mark it in yellow (please check post #1 of this thread later today - click here First )

- - - Updated - - -

The post #1 has now been updated - again, as so many times before.

There are now 33 HKG TMC members on the list.

It strikes me that even though the sequence numbers seem to start from single digits on both lists, there are - so far - no Signature and Production Model S with the same sequence number. I wonder if they are staggered, as in sequential regardless of Signature/Production? That means a lot if you want to try to reverse engineer how many Signatures there are and so on. In other words, if you are sequence #150 for instance, does that mean that there are potentially 149 orders before you?

Somehow, it doesn't fit, though, as there is for instance Sig #172 ("Newk") deposit September 2013 vs Prod #174 ("drsammy") deposit February 2013.

It could have been interesting to have had access to the entire list. I am sure Tesla Motors are doing what they can to obfuscate the list, specifically to deter the efforts to reverse engineer order and delivery stats. TM seem very shy about sales, while other car makers are happy to provide sales stats, at least retrospectively.

As Bjørn from Norway would have said .... hmmmmmmmmmmm?

Same question on the back of my mind how many Sigs are there in hk? Guess at least 38, since I'm general production and 39.

Just saw on the dashboard the delivery for my car is now late Aug! One big positive surprise all these years of waiting other than its stock price!

Same question on the back of my mind how many Sigs are there in hk? Guess at least 38, since I'm general production and 39.

Just saw on the dashboard the delivery for my car is now late Aug! One big positive surprise all these years of waiting other than its stock price!

You cannot just conclude like that, Captain_Kong. For what I heard, there are at least 50 Signatures in HK. The highest number I know of is Newk, who has sequence #172 (Signature). See post #1 for more details.

What car did you order, btw, 60/85/P85/P85+ ?

You cannot just conclude like that, Captain_Kong. For what I heard, there are at least 50 Signatures in HK. The highest number I know of is Newk, who has sequence #172 (Signature). See post #1 for more details.

What car did you order, btw, 60/85/P85/P85+ ?

Yeah agreed. Hence "at least" 38 guess there could be more. But Sigs are a limited run and I originally thought they are all first batch production run only but it seems they are staggered in production.

My ride is a P85+

Thanks for keeping track on the stats.

I emailed to Tesla back in 2012 when I got my Res # 31
Jason:
Please may I ask: My reservation number (31):

1. Is it sequential (ie your 31st Model S reservation)?

2. If yes to question 1 - is that just for Hong Kong, or total/worldwide?

Naomi Takeuchi:
As for the Reservation Sequence Number, yes, this is in sequence, and it is the number for Hong Kong’s Model S list.
We have several lists and your reservation is #31 in our General Production List for Hong Kong.
Jason

- - - Updated - - -

I just spotted River's post and clicked my way into 'My Tesla' - I also have a 'September' delivery date - and the same pick up address.
Jason

As written elsewhere, I picked up my car today. First production in the roadster family & friends list (RFF#1).

I'm guessing around 100 HK sigs (really a guess), with most already delivered. Tesla seem to be moving onto the production list now, but seem to be space constrained. They need to deliver the straggler sigs to make room. September seems about right.

last time i was told there are about 200 sig and 200 production.

I really thought Sig red was going to be special... should have pick green or brown...

Green would have been best - out of 33 cars on the list, not a single green so far!

One brown (KingKitega), one silver metallic (me!), one Multicoat Red (ekwng), with Signature Red leading the pack with 6, closely followed by Pearl White having 5 orders.

If you can still change your order, and want a unique car, change it to

Model 60, no tech/pano/air, green paint, grey leather, obeche matte and 19" silver cyclone.

Green would have been best - out of 33 cars on the list, not a single green so far!

One brown (KingKitega), one silver metallic (me!), one Multicoat Red (ekwng), with Signature Red leading the pack with 6, closely followed by Pearl White having 5 orders.

If you can still change your order, and want a unique car, change it to

Model 60, no tech/pano/air, green paint, grey leather, obeche matte and 19" silver cyclone.

Mine is the only MC Red (ekwng is grey) here I guess. People may think this is a special red, LOL. BTW, in some lighting levels, these 2 red colors look very similar.

Sig Red
telsa+model+s.jpg

MC Red
attachment.php?attachmentid=11703&d=1353189217.jpg