Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Home Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I did the home delivery and had a great experience. The delivery person, let me know that she'd delivered 3 cars
on my street today, including one to my neighbor 2 houses down. We live about 15 miles from Fremont.
That’s good to hear. I have home delivery scheduled for 9/27 in SoCal. I hope it goes as smooth as yours.

Did your account status page update with your home delivery date after it was scheduled? Mine was confirmed by the DSA last week but still nothing is showing up under my account.

I do have the trade-in and finance options available online now, but nothing else on my delivery timeline is checked off.

Did you have a trade-in? I wonder how that works with home delivery.

Is the car driven to you your house when they do the home delivery? Or is it delivered on a trailer or flatbed?
I have the same question. I'm schedule for home delivery next week. If the delivery person drives the car to my home, the odometer could go over 50 miles. In California, the car will not be NEW, technically.

I have the same question. I'm schedule for home delivery next week. If the delivery person drives the car to my home, the odometer could go over 50 miles. In California, the car will not be NEW, technically.

For me, it was driven directly to my house by the delivery advisor from the nearest delivery center (about 15 miles away in Costa Mesa, CA). I think it had around 20 miles by the time I got it. The delivery advisor then drove home in my trade-in. Very easy and smooth experience.