Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hooked on Beach Buggy Racing 2

Do you like Beach Buggy Racing 2?

• I love it!

Votes: 33 78.6%
  • I don't know why Elon keeps adding games. They are wasting their resources.

Votes: 9 21.4%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just use the touch controls. They're more accurate anyway.

And yes, I love the game much more than I expected to. It's not nearly as deep as the game it's clearly emulating--Mario Kart--but I can play it in my freaking car with my daughters. How neat is that?

And while it's no MK, it is a well-made game. I appreciate all the little Tesla customizations they included.

Reactions: SMAlset
I'm also loving this game when I'm supercharging or just waiting in my car waiting to kill time.

Like you, I've already completed all levels on chill mode with 3 stars for every race level. My next plan is to get 3 stars for performance mode.

Pro tip: It's more accurate steering using the on-screen controls but if you want to use the steering wheel, set your steering wheel sensitively to max (all to the way to right) it will be easier to steer.

Good luck!

My driveway is gravel so that makes it easier to turn the wheel.

You'd think by now they would have a section where you could choose which controller you are using and adjust its sensitivity. My Xbox One controller is WAY too touchy in Missile Command and barely usable in Asteroids.