Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Houston, Texas - Model Y Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The advantage of Service Center Delivery as opposed to Home Delivery is (probably) the freedom to go through that list without somebody waiting on your driveway.
I read stories of Tesla deliveries very "pushy", and "you have to accept before you can see inside the car". Can anyone confirm/deny please ?

Reactions: Jones1
The advantage of Service Center Delivery as opposed to Home Delivery is (probably) the freedom to go through that list without somebody waiting on your driveway.
I read stories of Tesla deliveries very "pushy", and "you have to accept before you can see inside the car". Can anyone confirm/deny please ?
Did you get Vin yet Albert? Any updates to your EDD?

I saw 2 EV’s in Houston for the first time. Inside the loop.
1651836594908.jpeg

1651836622044.jpeg

KIA EV6 and Rivian. The EV6 looked better in person then I thought. It looked as long as a Dodge Charger but it sits lower than a Model Y by maybe a inch.

Reactions: diep89 and ILMMYP
Did you get Vin yet Albert? Any updates to your EDD?
No zero update, zero VIN, zero hopes. I have an incoming trip to Italy mid June, and my EDD stayed May 22 June 19, I fear I might be in trouble.
SA told me "you will get your car sooner than you think" and " keep the open discussion with me and your delivery will be flawless" but I don't feel any better.
I just would like to sell my Jeep Wrangler now and get on my MYP :D

Reactions: Jones1
No zero update, zero VIN, zero hopes. I have an incoming trip to Italy mid June, and my EDD stayed May 22 June 19, I fear I might be in trouble.
SA told me "you will get your car sooner than you think" and " keep the open discussion with me and your delivery will be flawless" but I don't feel any better.
I just would like to sell my Jeep Wrangler now and get on my MYP :D
Also going from a Wrangler to MYP 🙌🏻

Reactions: AlbertVanK
It’s only a matter of time before they bump me. I’m still sitting at 5/14-5/28. I’m not sure how many Tesla’s come in to Houston area per week or if it’s daily arrival’s. I assume they bring them in on train. Then the Houston area Tesla’s are dropped in a shipping yard for a truck to deliver to delivery center’s.

I couldn’t login to my Tesla account for about 30 minutes. I was trying to look for my Vin. Using Show Page source. On my Tesla dashboard. Then my EDD changed to a 4 day window. And it wanted me to complete insurance task.