Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Houston, Texas - Model Y Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just placed an order for these. I guess I have to have something for the Valet or the Wife.
1651177718832.png

Mine did too. May 15- 29
Maybe our MYP’s will be on the same truck. I’ve been in contact with the Houston North 45 Tesla center via Text messages and one phone call. I was told this would be my pick up location unless I wanted it to be deliver to my home. They said 30 miles or less from the service center and they will bring the vehicle to you. I rather drive there and pick it up.

Maybe our MYP’s will be on the same truck. I’ve been in contact with the Houston North 45 Tesla center via Text messages and one phone call. I was told this would be my pick up location unless I wanted it to be deliver to my home. They said 30 miles or less from the service center and they will bring the vehicle to you. I rather drive there and pick it up.
Hopefully. I email a SA from the westheimer location to ask about my EDD and if they’re receiving Model Ys daily. He said MY comes in trucks frequently but they come in waves. So take that how you want. But I pick the westheimer location for pick up when I first placed the order.

I’m in cypress and a service center right on hwy 290 looks like it’ll be open soon. Looks like it’s done building. Be nice if I could just pick it up from there. But I’d pick it up anywhere right about now 😂

• Funny
Reactions: Jones1
Hopefully. I email a SA from the westheimer location to ask about my EDD and if they’re receiving Model Ys daily. He said MY comes in trucks frequently but they come in waves. So take that how you want. But I pick the westheimer location for pick up when I first placed the order.

I’m in cypress and a service center right on hwy 290 looks like it’ll be open soon. Looks like it’s done building. Be nice if I could just pick it up from there. But I’d pick it up anywhere right about now 😂
I'm in Cypress too. Believe the service center is already open, but won't be a new delivery location. Glad it's so close to us though!

Reactions: diep89