Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Houston, Texas - Model Y Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We’re picking up our model 3 tomorrow. Just sent payment today but delivery has been scheduled since a few days after receiving vin. I called about this and the SA I spoke with told me to wait until delivery was scheduled to submit insurance (so it can be dated as valid 3 days before delivery) so that’s what I did. Still have the same delivery date so no slow down due to waiting.

Still waiting for that MYP though… I can’t wait until the only reason to go to the gas station is for the lawn mower
What makes you thinking that Elon is not thinking about a self mowing lawn?

Jones, did your trade in valuation change from the initial estimate at all? I gave them my vin and odometer and was pleasantly surprised they came in higher than carmax and carvana.
My value has went down by $500 across the board from November. Carmax Carvana and Tesla. I believe Tesla was $200 lower. I went with Tesla. Just to get the lower total purchase price for sales tax.

Reactions: mikedjp
I'm assuming you can cancel the trade in if you don't like value given
Yes. I had the option to cancel the trade up until the last week or so. Before I traded it in. I believe it’s when you start accepting and signing financing. You will have to send your title to Tesla via UPS package they send to you. No take Backs then. 😆