Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Houston, Texas - Model Y Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have booked the Tint (every piece of glass) and Ceramic Coating (every outside micro inch of surface, rims and tires included), now I am waiting for Tesla to send me a text to schedule delivery.....paperwork done too, ready to drop the payment....button still greyed out

Reactions: Jones1
They scratched my window trim. I’m heading back there now. I might make the 5 O’clock News. 😂
Once I get the Tesla I'm going to get full PPF, and tint done. The only place I trust is Gulf Coast Auto Shield, they do tons of Tesla's! I've had couple of friends get various car's done from John, and have never had any issues! HIGHLY RECOMMEND making the trip even if its far

Once I get the Tesla I'm going to get full PPF, and tint done. The only place I trust is Gulf Coast Auto Shield, they do tons of Tesla's! I've had couple of friends get various car's done from John, and have never had any issues! HIGHLY RECOMMEND making the trip even if its far
That is Exactly where I am having my full tint done. What I like about John is that doesn't matter if you bring him a 70k Tesla or a 700k Lambo, he will treat you equally greatly.

Make your appointment for Vehicle Registration as soon as you get vin. Wow. It’s a 2 week wait. I’m supposed to get my Registration packet from Tesla today. But for Harris County Vehicle Registration. You have to make appointment to get it done. They told me it only takes 10-20 minutes.

Harris County:

To transfer a vehicle you will need the following:

• Title – assigned to the new owner.
    • Seller must release interest by signing the back of the Texas title or signing in the sellers section of the assignment of title for out of state titles.
    • Buyer must sign if the vehicle is less than 10 years old.
  • Form 130-U (Title application) www.txdmv.gov. The seller doesn’t have to sign this form.
  • VIR - Original signed vehicle inspection report (Only for out of state titles). If this is a Texas registered vehicle and you are in the window to renew the registration please obtain a current passing inspection less than 90 days old to renew the registration.
  • Proof of current liability insurance in the new owner’s name (When transferring within 30 days of the “sale date” on the title assignment, you may show current liability on any vehicle in the new owner’s name.)
  • Valid ID (new owner)
  • If this is a gift transfer you must also have an Affidavit of gift transfer form 14-317 completed and notarized. To obtain this form please visit our website at Harris County Tax Office.

Payments must be made by check, money order, cashier’s check or debit/credit card (must present ID to pay with a card)

• *2.15% transaction fee plus 50 cent processing fee applies to all card payments.

Additional identification rules apply for titling a vehicle in the name of a business or organization.

• Informative
Reactions: Ageha and ILMMYP
Does it show the name as SF-SV? I have a package from UPS and no idea what it is. Although my delivery is not set yet. It is scheduled June 4-8. Paid for the vehicle this past Wednesday.
1653683717579.png

• Funny