Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Houston, Texas - Model Y Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Austin here. MSM MYP/White OD: 11/25/21.

VIN: 5/21. EDD since then til today has stayed at 6/3-6/7. Got txt today that says I can schedule delivery for 6/11 or 6/13. I leave for Europe in 6/8 until 6/20…so not sure exactly what to do here. I know speaking to the people on the 800# is highly unlikely to accomplish anything.

Reactions: ILMMYP
Austin here. MSM MYP/White OD: 11/25/21.

VIN: 5/21. EDD since then til today has stayed at 6/3-6/7. Got txt today that says I can schedule delivery for 6/11 or 6/13. I leave for Europe in 6/8 until 6/20…so not sure exactly what to do here. I know speaking to the people on the 800# is highly unlikely to accomplish anything.
I picked up 2 weeks after I got Vin. Maybe your Y will be there sooner. But yes you will have to get a hold of someone by phone to confirm if you can pick up earlier than they are giving you. It’s probably best to pick the 6/11. Then plan to leave late if you can’t pick up sooner.

I picked up 2 weeks after I got Vin. Maybe your Y will be there sooner. But yes you will have to get a hold of someone by phone to confirm if you can pick up earlier than they are giving you. It’s probably best to pick the 6/11. Then plan to leave late if you can’t pick up sooner.
Yeah, can't exactly change our entire itinerary, but thanks for the insight.

Reactions: Jones1
Are y’all putting your front plates on? I don’t see many teslas with them. I got pulled over for that by the highway patrol once in Brenham. Got off with a warning because I had it in my car.
Not doing it. I will have it in my Frunk. With a quick bandit mount. For the Cop that pulls me over.

Reactions: mikedjp
1653942654797.jpeg

Reactions: mikedjp
Just got this via text:
Hi, your Model Y has just departed from our factory and is in transit to your delivery center!

Be on the lookout for a message within the next week to schedule your delivery appointment. When you receive that message, be sure to schedule as soon as possible, as appointments fill up quickly.

Reply to this message if you need assistance.

Can someone please send me links on what to get to charge Tesla from my dryer 14-30 plug? Do I need 14-30 adapter from tesla? maybe a short extension cord? I have a gas dryer so this outlet will be dedicated to charging. Can a short extension cord be used? Or link to any thread that explains what I need to get? Thank you!!

Reactions: Jones1