Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Houston, Texas - Model Y Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just took delivery, and I am very happy with the car. It was not spotless.
Front light not flush, a gap in rear trunk, minor paint imperfections, overall very happy.

Probably the most weird issue is the misaligned plastic cover of the front bay. Not allowed with the windshield wipers water tank....hope they will fix all the above/below.

Congrats! Keep us updated on how the repairs go

Reactions: Jones1
I just took delivery, and I am very happy with the car. It was not spotless.
Front light not flush, a gap in rear trunk, minor paint imperfections, overall very happy.

Probably the most weird issue is the misaligned plastic cover of the front bay. Not allowed with the windshield wipers water tank....hope they will fix all the above/below.

Be Happy. Gas is $4.70 😂 I had to get some Topo Chico.

Reactions: Jetblasts
OMG. $4.70 I only go to the Gas Station now. When my wife forgets to add my Alcohol to the H‑E‑B pickup. I park on the side of the store. Get a lot of stare’s. I feel like the Smartest person there. 😆 I’m not. Just lucky and fortunate. To plan ahead.
Solar. Look into Solar. Electricity will Rip as EV’s get produced.

Reactions: mikedjp
SO I wrote a total of 8 items, I am being anal about this, because my 65K+++++ USD they were all perfect, every single one of them.

First appointment will be Cypress on June 15th, I don't mind driving up there so I can stop my the Outlet Mall.

Tomorrow tint and I will reschedule ceramic coating since I wait for them to fix my paint first.

Finger crossed for me and Yall!

P.S. I will not disappear from these pages now that I got the toy. Now I want some play date to share toys with other toy owners :D

Been out of the country but just wanted to provide an update. Received my vin, finally late Monday evening (6/6). F460. New EDD is 6/19-6/23. Still pretty far out,sadly

Did take care of financing and finalized today with DCU at 2.99 for 65 months. Got quoted $136 for insurance through State Farm

Excited that I’m finally seeing light at the end of the tunnel and hope i can schedule pick up soon.

you pick up from cypress location? How many car was there?
I picked up at Cypress. They claimed I was their first customer. Honestly experience wasn't what I expected. They barely walked over the car with me and claimed they would only fix panel gaps that were functional issues. Also claimed I only had 24 hours to report findings or 100 miles (which is a really tight window). Will need to look over everything tomorrow while I'm at work.
I only saw 3 other model y's there though

Finally made it to delivery :)

Attachments

• 95F866AD-4745-476F-B769-1B1048CFC5C5.jpeg
    95F866AD-4745-476F-B769-1B1048CFC5C5.jpeg
    349.6 KB · Views: 67

So, Vegan seats aka crap plastic make me sweat like Altuve during the 8th... What have you guys done to solve the non breathable material burning effect? Is it just me ?
I read about bead seat covers, like my dad had one in the 80's...

Reactions: Jetblasts