Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Houston, Texas - Model Y Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
E74B3A12-32A0-4BFA-9DDB-DEC7FD17CCEB.jpeg

Only real issue I've found with the delivery so far. Seat belt on driver side extends too far out after I moved the seat back to install the new floor mats

Sorry I really don't know about tires. Is there a benefit for a Michelin All Seasons?
In Texas, given how much it rains the all seasons handle better. The P zero are strictly summer performance tires and they don’t last as long, tread goes out quicker. Both are great tires, nonetheless. All seasons are just ideally better for our conditions here

Reactions: MyMYLRnw and diep89
MYP delivery window shifted up a few days to 6/14-6/20. I still can't schedule delivery yet, though. Also still waiting on my trade-in paperwork as they just requested a mileage update for the trade-in.

Paid taxes and installed plates on the Model 3 today after arriving home from an 1800 mi road trip in the M3LR with 5 people + dog. I was still a bit apprehensive about being an all EV household but not anymore. We spent $125 in charging costs (primarily Tesla superchargers) compared to about $550 in gasoline for our previous SUV with current gas prices. We only saw 1 MYP at superchargers (white/white) out of the many S/3/X/Ys also charging and it looked fantastic. I'm ready for delivery day!

Sorry I really don't know about tires. Is there a benefit for a Michelin All Seasons?
I do like the way the P Zero tires grip. But it could be the Model Y dual motors and not the tires. This is my first Tesla. I will know after I change the tires to All Season. In a couple of years.

MYP delivery window shifted up a few days to 6/14-6/20. I still can't schedule delivery yet, though. Also still waiting on my trade-in paperwork as they just requested a mileage update for the trade-in.

Paid taxes and installed plates on the Model 3 today after arriving home from an 1800 mi road trip in the M3LR with 5 people + dog. I was still a bit apprehensive about being an all EV household but not anymore. We spent $125 in charging costs (primarily Tesla superchargers) compared to about $550 in gasoline for our previous SUV with current gas prices. We only saw 1 MYP at superchargers (white/white) out of the many S/3/X/Ys also charging and it looked fantastic. I'm ready for delivery day!
I’m going all Electric. My family built wealth from the Oil Industry. I’m done with gas vehicles. Never will I purchase another. Not even for my kids. Maybe a hybrid. Never only ice again.