Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Houston, Texas - Model Y Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have you taken your MYP in for service for that noise with the seats? They are keeping mine for the weekend until they figure out what’s going on.
I’m bringing it in tomorrow. I will tell them. I don’t plan to leave it. I will not take an Uber. Unless they have a loaner. I know they won’t give me a loaner. They told me I could wait. I will tell them I can bring it back. But I came in a Tesla. I will leave in a Tesla. I will treat Tesla. Like I’ve treated Mercedes, Ram and Toyota. Uber my ass.
I can honestly live with the minor issues.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: CVChief and diep89
1654906235652.jpeg

Spoke to my advisor today to schedule appt. She said it’s a touchless process where there will be a sign with my name inside the car for me to accept delivery on app and drive off.

She said I could ask for an advisor during pickup while I’m there for what they call an orientation. Is there any incentive to stay for that? What does it entail? I’m thinking I’ll just look over the car with a fine comb and then leave with the car without speaking to anyone

Spoke to my advisor today to schedule appt. She said it’s a touchless process where there will be a sign with my name inside the car for me to accept delivery on app and drive off.

She said I could ask for an advisor during pickup while I’m there for what they call an orientation. Is there any incentive to stay for that? What does it entail? I’m thinking I’ll just look over the car with a fine comb and then leave with the car without speaking to anyone
You probably know more than the advisor. Not really worth your time unless you are stuck.

Reactions: Triplem086
PSA - sentry mode
Just for everyone's awareness, sentry mode is not turned on by default. I found this out because I picked up my car on Wednesday night and on Thursday morning at work someone already dinged my driver side passenger door and knew they did it (could see finger print smudges over the scratches) without leaving a note. When I went to see what happened with sentry mode I realized it wasn't activated yet. Didn't even make it 24 hours without a scratch and my previous car of 6 years never had a single door scratch on it :(
Hoping to get it fixed on my scheduled service appointment, but urge you guys to turn that on immediately

Reactions: Jones1 and mikedjp

I had the Advisor. A very kind and shy kid who was 22 top. He knew his stuff and he made the whole process easier, including reporting issues.

Reactions: Triplem086
I’m at Tesla North for my Service appointment. They are looking at my driver’s seat. It has a small rubbing are popping sound. When I rock back and forward. I noticed. The sound comes from the back and bottom of seat. My seat has to be pushed all the way back. I hear the sound more in Easy Entry mode. My rear taillight is a little off. From the trunk and the tail light to the right. It’s about 3/32nd’s lower on the trunk or hatch side. They service guy. Said they can make an adjustment to get it as best as they could. I told them. To do what they can. I’m not going to be anal about it. They did offer me a loaner for the day. I told them. If it’s a couple of hours I can wait. I would need a loaner if they had to keep it for a few day’s. But I’ll just wait today in the show room.
Also, I met Josh. The guy that would text me back from the text line. He told me that the text go directly to your local center. If they don’t respond. Then later it will go to another location. Where you will get a response from someone else. It’s good to know that this location is only 13 miles from my house. They do service and pick up. I don’t think they do test drive’s.
I see about 5 Model Y’s here in front ready to be picked up. They do keep some in back. They only bring them to the front. If you are picking up on that day. This is a better experience than any dealership I’ve ever been too. Where they traditional dealer say. I don’t see or hear anything Sir. They may not be able to fix the small issues. I let them do the best they can do today.

Reactions: CVChief and diep89
I’m at Tesla North for my Service appointment. They are looking at my driver’s seat. It has a small rubbing are popping sound. When I rock back and forward. I noticed. The sound comes from the back and bottom of seat. My seat has to be pushed all the way back. I hear the sound more in Easy Entry mode. My rear taillight is a little off. From the trunk and the tail light to the right. It’s about 3/32nd’s lower on the trunk or hatch side. They service guy. Said they can make an adjustment to get it as best as they could. I told them. To do what they can. I’m not going to be anal about it. They did offer me a loaner for the day. I told them. If it’s a couple of hours I can wait. I would need a loaner if they had to keep it for a few day’s. But I’ll just wait today in the show room.
Also, I met Josh. The guy that would text me back from the text line. He told me that the text go directly to your local center. If they don’t respond. Then later it will go to another location. Where you will get a response from someone else. It’s good to know that this location is only 13 miles from my house. They do service and pick up. I don’t think they do test drive’s.
I see about 5 Model Y’s here in front ready to be picked up. They do keep some in back. They only bring them to the front. If you are picking up on that day. This is a better experience than any dealership I’ve ever been too. Where they traditional dealer say. I don’t see or hear anything Sir. They may not be able to fix the small issues. I let them do the best they can do today.
I have my service appointment at your same location since Westheimer was super booked. Mine is Saturday 18th at 9 am

Reactions: Jones1
I got to the North location around 8:30. Appointment was for 8:45. They finished at 11:00. By 11:10 I was on 45S headed home. The light fixture is a little better. Less noticeable than before. It was hard to notice anyway. The seat track was changed. They had one on site. It is fixed I believe. I can’t recreate the sound. It was an A+ visit today. Hopefully I never have a real problem. If I did. I do feel comfortable talking to Josh and Stanley at the North Service center. They were very accommodating.